Does the next generation of technology drive you? Do you enjoy working with sensors and analytics? Curious to know how the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, and Blockchain work? Then you won’t want to miss this opportunity!
NeoAura seeks to bring global talents together to work on challenging ventures with newly emerging and developing technologies, products, and processes in Agri, Aqua, and MedTech.
NeoAura offers a rewarding career with growth potential, the ability to make a difference in your work and social community, and the opportunity to work with a fantastic team.
Job/Position Description : Firmware Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E. / B.TECH, M.E. / M. TECH
Experience (Years) : Minimum 5 – 8 Years
Domain Area : Embedded Systems & connected solutions
Open Position / Vacancies : 2
Job Location : Hyderabad
Must have skills:
- Expertise in system architecture and design for embedded software systems
- Experience in working with device drivers, firmware, and communication protocols
- Strong technical knowledge in embedded Applications, RTOS & non-RTOS based system design, device drivers, communication protocols, microprocessors, and 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers
- Strong & diverse technical skills in using hardware scope probes, in-Circuit-Emulators, Simulators, or Debuggers for troubleshooting.
- Expertise in system integration, experience in IoT stack development and protocols
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of architecting/designing embedded controls for commercial/industrial applications
- Knowledge of communication standards like Ethernet, RF Sub GHz Technologies, IoT communication protocols (MQTT, AMQP, etc.), socket-based communications TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Lora, etc.
- Working knowledge of one or more industrial communication protocols like Modbus, I2C, SPI, CAN, and BACnet.
The candidate will be part of the embedded system development group, working with a dynamic cross-functional development team performing systems requirements analysis, system architecture design, and developing our next-generation products. Individuals must have the ability to develop system requirements, system architecture and design, system test requirements, and security requirements and establish a system architecture/design approach based on those requirements aligned with the defined coding standards.
If this role interests you, please send your resume to email@example.com